Since our relocation to the sunny beautiful "Left Coast", our minds have been enlightened to a more progressive way of thinking. At first we weren't so sure, but then we saw a sign that confirmed your worst fears and we knew it was time to switch allegiances!
So we no longer use red ink. Blue is our color of choice--much less aggressive.
We no longer tell our children "NO". Who are we to impose our values of what is right or wrong on them? Whatever they choose--that's what's right for them.
Everyone's a winner--we no longer condone activities that keep score--we don't want to make those with less points feel bad.
We're also happy to report that our efforts have paid off! April was the coolest April in 164 years--thank goodness we all started using solar panels and windmills! If we keep it up, we may be able to completely reverse the trend of global warming by the end of the year!
P.S. Please be sure to destroy all your fire-arms. We wouldn't want you to accidentally shoot or hurt a kind but misled robber--it's not his fault he has to resort to breaking into your home--it's the ECONOMY!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Prices for Hillary
Posted by Kendra at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
yeah, when I first saw prices for hillary.... I was a little concerned:) Yeah CA is like it's own country
so... natalie and i are trying to figure out if this post is sarcastic or the real deal? so... which is it???
Alright Price's I have been mouring the impending loss of your political freedoms as a result of moving to California. If you remember we moved from California (near where you are now)to Greeley in order to regain the ability to think and act for ourselves. Now I see, not only have you lost your freedoms, but you accepted it and now advertise your losses "Prices for Hillary"... This cant be, lets have a moment of silence to remember the good times!
That was funny! I love you guys! I'm glad you started a blog so I can keep up with your cute family better! Love you!
LOL... you are funny. I'm glad you haven't lost your sense of humor.
Now both of our best friends live in N. California - we must end up there soon! (this is Stephanie, not Michael) My blog is LosElieson.blogspot...
Post a Comment