First came baby Kaia, . . .
Next we welcomed baby Marcus, . . .
And, around March 28, 2009, we will welcome our third "little wonderful"!

. . . Just wanted y'all to know!
We couldn't be more thrilled; Kaia is already a great big sister/little mommy, and as Marcus drags Kaia's babies around by their feet, runs around the house while pushing babies in the stroller, and then gently gives the babies "kissies" when they fall out, we're pretty sure he'll be a great big brother! Oh, and the fact that he gets just as excited to see a "BABY!" at the grocery store, at church, or on a walk, as he does to see a "DOGGY!"
.jpg)
.jpg)
13 comments:
Cute announcement. Can't wait!
Congratulations!
YAY!!!! Congratulations. Make sure to keep us all posted on this new sweet addition!
congratulations! I'm so excited! Does that mean I get to be an auntie again, too? I think the baby's name should be Brooklyn. Just saying. ;)
Yay! Congratulations Aaron and Kendra! That is so exciting! We're so happy for you.
Yeah! Congratulations!
I AM SO EXCITED!!! Can't wait to meet #3!! Don't worry missy, I'll be there on March 28 or April 6...whenever she decides to arrive. Am I KNOW Miss Kaia Ruthie and Little Handsome Marcus will be the best helpers! I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!! Lots of Loves!
BTW: I better get my props for commenting. :)
That is so exciting! Congratulations. I love it when the cute little kids give their dollies kisses, so sweet. I miss you guys!
Yippee!! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear her new name...BTW Daxton says "thank you" for his new outfit. It's adorable on him. Miss you guys! Stay in touch...
Congrats!! That is so crazy that you will have three kids, but so exciting. I hope you have a great pregnancy!!
I found you!!
Congrats on the little one!
Nick
raicharts.blogspot.com
Kendra,
I found you on Mary's blog (this is Lindsey Johnson). How are you doing? Congrats on #3. I would love to hear how life is going. My email is lindssimon@hotmail.com.
Congratulations! That's so exciting Kendra and Aaron!
K
Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! I haven't kept up on you! I must repent :)
Post a Comment