The Birthday girl! "Happy happy Birthday, Ellie dear! . . ." Our sweet little red-haired darling turned 1 on March 18! We had a BBQ celebration with friends and kids and Auntie Tara who got to fly in from a job-assignment in Las Vegas! Ellie didn't quite know what to do with herself with all the "to-do" centered around her, but when she figured out what a cupcake was doing in front of her, as she sat outside in her high-chair surrounded by people staring expectantly back at her . . . well, it all worked itself out!
The Cake
The Bar-b-que
My mouth's full of food . . . let's take a picture! (who's idea was that?!)
Cute kids!
The Man-behind-the-grill . . . and the camera
The Man-behind-the-grill . . . and the camera
Auntie and Ellie

Kids on a swing . . . later they tried to figure out just how many could swing at one time!


Kids on a swing . . . later they tried to figure out just how many could swing at one time!
Is this for real??

A little sticky . . .

Mmmmm! But oh, so yummy!

Presents too??

A little sticky . . .
Mmmmm! But oh, so yummy!
Oh yeah, feelin' good!
Presents too??
Flash-back to when we had cake earlier . . .!
Ahhhhh . . . end of a long, fun day! So tired, we're silly!
Well, she is as angelic and sweet as you could possibly imagine, and at the same time, she has quite the vibrant little personality! She is very outgoing and sociable--(quite charming, really!) as she "smiles people down" when we are out and about, until they pay her some smiles back! She also has a booming little voice (especially when I have to "get cross" with the kids . . . she backs me up--she even gets the same annoyed look on her face that I get! Oh dear!) She is our little "Scrapper" . . . as in she is the fastest, scrappiest baby we have ever seen . . . the kid knows what she wants and she goes for it; no hesitation, and fast as a bullet! Her nickname is Ellie-the-bullet Price! Her favorite toy is the toilet; and as fast as I try to get a bathroom door shut, she beats me in there everytime and manages to stand up and throw a ball or just a hand into the water! (and yes, you'd better believe it, even if all else is a mess, at least our toilets are sparkling clean!) From the looks of it at age 1, we're seeing a basketball playing cheerleader in our future! (point guard, if we're getting technical, and a track sprinter in the off-season!)
8 comments:
You need to blog more often, not just so I can see your cute family more often, but I get this sinking feeling every time you blog because your kids look SO OLD! I can't believe it! When I think of Kaia, I still think of this sweet little toddler! And where did your baby Marcus go and who is this big kid hanging around!? You guys look great! Happy Birthday Ellie!
Love the pic, Y'all look great!!
what a cutie! I love her hair :)
Awww...We miss you guys sooo much! I agree with Kendra; you've GOT to blog more!!! It's so much fun to see your family growing. Kaia and Marcus are sooo big now...and I still cannot believe you have this beautiful RED-HAIRED daughter!!! Happy Birthday Ellie! You've got a great family sweetie!
Love and miss you like tons!!!!
Wow WNBA here you come! May pay off someday! So excited to find your blog!! I haven't posted since last october but maybe you'll get us going! We think the world of you guys and are so excited you are staying close!!! Hooray!~
Oh, she's just a cutie! What a doll! It's so great to see some pictures of your family! And Tara! I miss you girls!
Yeah! Time flies! Good to hear a report from you guys! Her hair is SO RED!!! Love all the pics.
It was so much fun being there for Ellie's BIG DAY! What a sweet baby girl - and definitely a baller. Sounds like she already has the Demke "quick hands."
Post a Comment