
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


Love is in the air!
Happy Anniversary to my Sweetheart!! Today marks 8 wonderful years of married bliss . . . 8 years which have taken us over and through large mountain passes, across some dessert and into a valley; 8 years which have brought us 3 wonderful children, each with their own unique personalities and talents; 8 years that have brought us so much joy, a few tears, and more blessings than we can count . . . on this day especially I am so grateful to think back on the day we were married; the day I was sealed to my eternal sweetheart and my very best friend, the man of my dreams, who becomes even more amazing every day and who I fall even more in love with as the days and years go by. I love looking back and seeing how we've grown and all we've learned over the past 8 years; and I love reminiscing on the work and the play and the love and the grand adventure that is our first 8 years of marriage! I love you, Honey! Happy Anniversary!
(P.S. to the rest of you reading this, sorry for the "cheese-factor", but it's my anniversary, and I'm gonna say it!!)

.jpg)
5 comments:
no apologies necessary, it's always nice to hear about happily married couples! Happy Anniversary! I hope it was wonderful! Love all the pictures down memory lane. ;) We are celebrating 9 years next week - so I can tell you that year #8 was fabulous for us, and I am sure it will be for you too!
Happy Anniversary :) You guys are so cute together! Hope it was a great day!
Way to go! Happy Anniversary from both of us!
I cannot believe that it has been 8 years! Boy, does time fly?! I love you both! It was a nice walk through the memories...
Happy 8 years! LOVE the flashback pictures :) Miss ya!
Post a Comment