Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome to 2010!

Hello to all our dear friends and family who have probably given up on this blog after my recent "blog hiatus"; otherwise known as "the Holidays". I'm glad you haven't completely given up on us--we're still here, busy as ever in Fresno, and truly enjoying this temperate climate with snowy mountains within an hour's drive one direction, and the beach within about 2 hours the other direction! We hope each of you had a lovely season and found joy in those you love and in celebrating the birth of our Savior. Here are some pics of our Christmas . . . and other festivities leading up til now, January 15! (to bring you most up to date: Marcus and I are currently sick as ever with some sort of virus . . . this past week has been filled with movie days, plenty of kleenex, pillows and blankets filling our living room, nurse Kaia bustling about to make sure everyone is comfortable, and me trying to invent new ways to barracade Ellie "the bullet" in so she wouldn't wander into uncharted territories (ie: the kitchen floor I haven't been able to clean/Ellie-proof in the last 2 days!)) Hoping y'all are having a healthier start to 2010!

Rewinding . . .1 week before Christmas . . . preparing for Grandma, Grandpa, & Auntie!








2 days before Christmas . . . getting Grandma, Grandpa & Auntie from San Fran!














Christmas Eve . . .


Our own rendition of the Nativity (roles were swapped at intervals . . . as our children got even more creative!)













We chased down the snow!



Just the girls!

4 comments:

mary said...

Merry Christmas to you guys! I love all your pictures. Kaia reminds me so much of Tara. What a cutie! Your kiddos are all so adorable. Miss you guys so much! Hope you and Marcus get better soon!!

Kathleen said...

Too Cute! I did tu-tu's for my girls too ;) Looks like you're enjoying life, you all look great, and love the table setting by the way :)

Johnson Family said...

So glad to see you with your family for the holidays. And your kids grow YEARS every time I see your blog! Tell them to stop growing! We are missing it! Super cute though!

Michael BE said...

I love the sled pic!