
Our newest little love was born Wednesday, March 18, 2009 at 7:59 am. She has red hair and the sweetest little feminine cry! She weighed 7lbs 13 oz, and was 20 inches long. We are smitten! She has such a calm peacefulness about her and has already added so much joy to our family and home. Ellie and mommy got to come home from the hospital yesterday, and both are doing great!

17 comments:
Congratulations! She is BEAUTIFUL!
Yeah! I am so glad to hear that things went well. We sure miss you! Congratulations. She is adorable!
She is absolutely beautiful! Well done! So sad I can't be there to enjoy her sweet face!
Hope all is well.
Loves!
Margret Ann
Congratulations! She is gorgeous! I am glad Mommy is doing well too. Can't wait to see more pictures.
She is darling! So happy for you guys.
Oh goodness she is beautiful!! Congrats!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful. Glad you are home and doing well.
She is beautiful! I cant wait for our new little one (I am due Thanksgiving Day). Congrats!
AAAAHH, she is beautiful! I love her sweet name. Congratulations to your whole family, what a blessing. I love you guys!
Love,
Angie
yay, she's finally here!!!! I love the name by the way! She is adorable and looks sooo tiny in Aaron's arms. You'll have tell how your labor and delivery went when you have the time. Miss ya!
Glad all is well, and you now get to enjoy your beautiful addition. Are Kaia and Marcus just eating her up or what!? :)
Such a cute little girl Kendra! Hope the adjustment to 3 goes well. I love her name as well.
Congratulations, she's gorgeous! We're so happy for you!
K
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
Congratulations Kendra! She is beautiful! It would be fun to get all these cute girls together someday :)
Contgratulations!!!!!!!!!! What a sweetie. I am glad she is doing well. what a pretty baby!
Beautiful little girl and beautiful pics!
Post a Comment