Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our February Visitors and 1 week to go!

Grandma and Grandpa Price came to visit over Valentine's weekend (first time to California) as did Aaron's good friend Mike from D.C. (whose wife, Stephanie was due with their 5th child the following week--what friends!) It was a great weekend--Aaron had a great time catching up with his old friend and the kids LOVED all the attention they got from Grandma and Grandpa! (Luckily, they get to come back for the baby blessing in May, and stay a little longer!) Oh, and 1 week from today, our newest "little love" will be arriving!
Grandma and Grandpa made the kids baking aprons with their names on them!



Best Buds--Aaron and Mike



Grandma and Grandpa also made the whole family these great Y sweatshirts for Christmas (with a Longhorn on the back!) Got to represent both favorite teams!

3 comments:

mary said...

your family is so adorable!!! How fun to have friends and grandparents come visit! I can't believe you are so close to delivering!! I can't wait to see your little beautiful baby, good luck!!

Jessica said...

Good luck next week! I'm so excited you are having another little one. :) Can't wait to see pictures.

Michael BE said...

I'm so glad I was able to make the trip. It was a great spending time with you guys and getting to know your cute kids. They were a lot of fun and very well mannered.