Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess named Kaia. A few days before Kaia's 4th birthday, 7 little princesses of the land came to Kaia's castle to celebrate her big day. They all showed up in their princess gowns, made magical fairy-dust sparkle globes, did a Princess Parade, gobbled up very pink and purple cupcakes, ran through a princess obstacle course and down the cobblestone path with ribbon streamers, brought beautiful presents to Princess Kaia and finally got to hold the littlest princess of all, baby Ellie, who slept through all the festivities and woke up just in time to say farewell.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HaPpY BiRtHdAy kAiA! I can't believe she is 4! You are not supposed to have more kids and let your kids grow up - you're supposed to stay JUST how I remember you! haha JK, I love your growing little family.
Yeah Kaia! Happy fourth!! Sure miss you guys..
The perfect princess party! Way to deliver Mom!
Post a Comment