Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Fun times in October: from gathering our pumpkins at the Pumpkin Patch to the Ward Party (we won the Chili cook-off!) to Trick-or-Treating--the kids LOVE Halloween!






10 comments:

Jessica said...

I love it! Those are such cute costumes! Very creative. Congratulations on winning the chili cookoff!

Heidi said...

That explains the red wigs in the previous post! So cute!!!

Haynes Family said...

Cute kids! I love the costumes. You guys all look so great, I miss you!

Tamara said...

The family looks great! I love the costumes.

Logan and Ashley said...

Love the costumes! So creative.

Kathleen said...

Very cute! Happy fall, my favorite!

Michael BE said...

Love the Dr. Seuss costumes!

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

You guys are so cute. I found you off Mary's blog. Hope all is well and it will be fun to keep in touch.

Mary O said...

You are such a beautiful family!! The kids are getting so big and so cute in their costumes!

Kathleen said...

Hey Kendra,
I need your address, can you email me?
Hope you're doing great,
K